LifeStyle Group Spain - LifeStyle Group
  • Lifestyle Services

    General, specialist & professional services for your lifestyle needs in Spain

  • Everyday Living

    Services for everyday life and day to day living
    Making Spain a whole lot easier

  • Moving to Spain

    Everything you need for a hassle free and successful transition to Spain

  • Property Services

    Buying, selling, renting, letting, renovating, building, and more . . .

  • Professionals Services

    Financial, tax and legal services in perfect English

English Spanish Lawyers

Legal Services

When it comes to legal matters in Spain, it's equally important to have a professional that you can communicate with, and who understands you, as one with relevant experience and expertise.

Made to Measure

Service Packages

Make your move to Spain easy with a package of services tailored to your needs. Info, services and advice covering everything you need for a successful and smooth transition into Spain.

Everyday Living

Made Easy® Services

Whether it’s a call to sort out a problem with a utility bill, or something a bit more involving, like registering your car onto Spanish number plates, we have it covered.

Look for info or services

Our Services

Services available in Costa del Sol and surrounding areas.

Info & Guides

Our latest useful information and guides relating to money life & living in Spain

UK leaving the EU
UK Leaving EU & British Nationals In Spain

Boris Johnson and his Conservative Party swept to victory in a decisive election outcome, winning on the promise to ‘Get Brexit Done’.  His withdrawal agreement wasvoted through, and albeit with a handful of challenges, the Bill was passed. The agreement has now been signed by both sides, and will be passed by EU parliament.  The

Brexit Checklist for British Nationals Living in Spain

Countdown to Brexit Brexit is going to happen, and it looks like the UK will be leaving EU on 31st January with a withdrawal agreement in place.  This means that the transition period will begin 1st of February, running until 31st December. During the transition period, EU rights and freedoms will be unchanged.  So for

EU Passport Control
British Non EU Residency & Visa Requirements Spain

After final Brexit, in any scenario, British Nationals become non-EU citizens. Those living in Spain will need to change their residency certificates for a new card known as a T.I.E (tarjeta de indentidad de extranjeros). Those arriving in Spain after will have to meet the requirements of the general immigration regime. Most non-EU citizens require

Follow Us

LifeStyle Group Spain
We help our clients navigate the often tricky waters of being an expat or foreigner in Spain, so they avoid unnecessary mistakes and costs, giving them more time and money to enjoy their lifestyle and make the most of their time in Spain.

Money Life & Living in Spain - Made Easy™
Overseas Lifestyle Services SL
Centro Commercial Cala Sol
Boulevard de la Cala - Local B5 1st Floor,
La Cala de Mijas - 29650,
Malaga, Spain
CIF B93599264
Tel: ES (+34) 951 255 877
Tel: UK +44 (0) 33 0001 0777
error: You can\\\\\\\'t do that. This content is protected by Copyright. You can however share or bookmark this page.
WhatsApp WhatsApp us

<< Our Services - Info & Guides >>