Moving to, and getting set up in a new country is never easy. Moving to Spain is no exception. There is quite a lot that you might appreciate a helping hand with, be that your first steps, or things further down the line. Whether it’s just one thing, or everything to get you set up, we can assist with as little or as much as you need us to, in order to make your transition to Spain, as smooth and easy as possible.
What area do you choose? Should you rent first before you decide where or what to buy? Have you got an NIE? What visa do you get? When do you need to apply for residency? Have you opened a Spanish bank account? How do you exchange and transfer money from the UK to Spain?
What about communicating with Spanish companies and authorities? How much will you have to pay? Which removal company should you use? Is there anything you’ve overlooked in your plans?
Whatever your questions we have the answers and can assist you. We provide accurate information, guidance, advice & services, to make your move easier. We’ll remove the hassle, help you avoid making mistakes, and save you time and money.
Ask a Question About Moving to Spain
Moving to Spain Services
You may be at the start of planning your move, or you’ve already made the step and arrived and now need to get things organised and set up. Whatever stage you’ve got to with your move to Spain, there are things that we can help with.
- Information guidance and advice to help you plan your move
- Applying for visa and residency cards
- Choosing the right area and finding a property to rent or buy
- Arranging removals and specialist transport (cars, boats etc)
- Registering vehicles on to Spanish licence plates
- Registering on the padron and with the social security office.
- Bank accounts, mortgages, financial and tax advice
- Legal services when purchasing a property
Whether it’s information and guidance, help bridging the communication gap, or a personalised package of services to get everything set up, we can assist with whatever you need us to, to make your transition to Spain as smooth and easy as possible.