What We Do
We provide visa, residency and relocation services for people moving to Spain. We specialise in the Non-Lucrative Visa and ‘Golden Visa’ for individuals who wish to take up residency in Spain, and we have a team in place that exclusively look after our UK clients applying for Spanish Non-Lucrative Visa applications in the. We also provide a host of other services relating to living in Spain once you’re in Spain and for foreigners already living here.
Visas Residency & Relocation Services
If you’re moving to Spain to live, you’ll need to get residency and you’ll also need a visa if you’re a British national moving from the UK or citizen of a third country moving from another non-EU country.
Our friendly and knowledgeable team have decades of experience between them, and every year help many hundreds of happy customers make their dream of moving to Spain a reality.
From helping you plan your move, finding a property, obtaining your visa, to getting your residency cards or organising other things once you’re in Spain, we can assist with as little or as much as you need us to.
As we have service and administration teams both in Spain and the UK we are able to deliver an unrivalled highly efficient service.
We also arrange insurance, and provide legal, financial and tax services.
Our professional advisers specialise in property conveyance, and financial and tax planning for Spanish tax residency.
Services for Moving to and Living in Spain
You may be at the start of planning your move, or you’ve already made the step and arrived and now need to get things organised and set up. Whatever stage you’ve got to with your move to Spain, there are things that we can help with. Here are just a few:
- Information guidance and advice to help you plan your move
- Applying for the Non-Lucrative Visa, Golden Visa or other Spanish residency
- Choosing the right area and finding a property to rent or buy
- Arranging removals and transport for cars & boats
- Obtaining your TIE tarjeta de identidad de extranjero or renewing it
- Importing and registering vehicles on to Spanish licence plates
- NIE, residencia for EU citizens, padron, driving licence exchange, social security,
- Bank accounts, mortgages and currency exchange
- Legal conveyance when purchasing a property
Where Our Services Are Available
We can provide our Non-Lucrative Visa and TIE renewal services no matter what part of Spain you are moving to or living in. The same goes for our Spanish residency financial and tax planning services. We provide the full range of our services throughout the Costa del Sol and surrounding areas. Our main offices are conveniently located in La Cala de Mijas, less than half an hour from Malaga Airport, and in Elviria east Marbella.
From these offices we also arrange and oversee services in other areas of Spain through our satellite offices, service representatives and partners. These cover Murcia, Alicante and Majorca, where we are able to offer a range of general services including amongst others:
- NIE & Residency Applications
- TIE application (once you have your visa or the renewal)
- Translator and Interpreter
- Registration of vehicles to Spanish number plates
- Gestoria and Business, Tax and Financial Services
- Registration of cars to Spanish licences plates
How much do our services cost?
Our services are individually priced. If you’re moving to Spain we can create a package of services for you which will be discounted from the individual service prices. Prices are set based on the type of work, the time required to complete the service and any associated costs.
We have a policy of fair and transparent pricing, and provide a schedule of costs upfront, clearly detailing the fee for our work and any other separate related costs.