Are You Ready For Your Non-Lucrative Visa Application Appointment?
Use the checklist below to make sure you’ve not missed anything.
Application Forms & Identification
- Completed National Visa application form + copy
- Completed EX01 form + copy
- Completed 790/052 form
- 1 x passport photo
- Passport with minimum 12 months before expiry
- Copies of every page of your passport
Dependent applicants – all of the above plus
For dependent spouse:
- Marriage certificate legalised
- Copy of legalised marriage certificate
- Sworn translation of legalised marriage certificate
For each dependent child:
- Birth certificate legalised
- Copy of legalised birth certificate
- Sworn translation of legalised birth certificate
Private Medical Insurance Annual Comprehensive Policy
- Certificate of cover for residency (in Spanish)
- 12 months cover starting on the planned date of travel to Spain
- Zero excess and no co-payments
- Includes repatriation cover
- Signed by doctor
- Includes GMC number
- Dated within 3 months (of your appointment)
- Sworn translation
Police Certificate / ACRO Report
- Dated within 3 months (of Consulate appointment)
- Sworn translation
If you have lived in another country in the last 5 years, you will need a report from that country as well.
Proof of Financial Means
- Minimum €2316 per month + €579 per month for each dependent family member
- Annual €27,793 + €6948
Examples of Documents for Financial Means
- 6 months bank statements (each page stamped by bank)
- P60’s / letters / statements confirming pensions income (as applicable)
- Most recent savings statements (as applicable)
P60’s and letters confirming income should be officially translated.
Application Form Links
- Modelo 790/052 – visa fee payment
- National Visa Application Form
- EX01 – residency permit application form
NOTE: The Consulate in Edinburgh require that you provide a photocopy of EVERY document that you submit. You will be turned away if you do not arrive ready with photocopies of every document.
Manchester and London state that you should provide photocopies of any document that you wish to have returned. E.g. if you want to keep your original sworn translations, you will need to provide the original translations and photocopies. They will check the originals and give them back and keep the photocopies.
Non-Lucrative Visa Application Pre-Appointment Check
If you would like your application checked, or other assistance of guidance relating to Non-Lucrative Visa applications, we’ll be glad to help.
Get in touch to find out more about our Non-Lucrative Visa and Spanish Residency Services.
Give us a call (+44) 033 000 10 777 / (+34) 951 77 55 44
or send us a message: Get In Touch