Application for senior residents discount card
- Qualification assessment
- Explanation of card & its benefits
- Application prepared & submitted
- General information pack provided
- Questions answered
- Collect card from our office if you have problem with your post
The Tarjeta Sesenta y Cinco is a regional government funded program which provides retirees in Andalucia with a host of discounts and other benefits. For many pensioners on low income, it is an essential and aside from the financial advantages, it provides access to senior social clubs. They even have a gold card option!
WHY GET A TARJETA SESENTA Y CINCO?
- Discounted or free public transport
- Up to 50% discount on glasses
- Up to 35% discount on hearing aids
- Enjoy discounts at cinemas, theme parks & hotels
- Reduced entry to historic sites around Andalucia
- Various other activities organised by the Junta de Andalucia
- Become better integrated as a pensioner in Spain
- Once you’ve got it, it doesn’t run out (card renewed every 5 years)
Do you charge for this service?
We provide this service free to all our clients who qualify for the card. If you aren’t already a client we can still help you.
Come in and see us to find out if you qualify, or call on (+34) 951 77 55 44
Alternatively, click here to enquire.