Completion of your overseas assets declaration – Modelo 720
- Full explanation of what Modelo 720 is & how it affects you.
- Full review of your position to establish your declarable assets
- Professional opinion on any potential issues arising
- Guidance on completing & what to include on the Modelo 720
- Collation of your data & documents for the declaration
- Completion of Modelo 720 for submission along with supporting documents
- Overview of tax rules in Spain & tax resident requirements
- Supplementary information & advice on your tax position in Spain
- Yearly review to check for subsequent changes that need to be reported
Spanish law requires anyone resident in Spain who has overseas assets worth €50k or more to declare them. The authorities can impose harsh penalties if you fail to declare or do so incorrectly. The Made Easy™ Overseas Assets Declaration service is essential for most foreigners taking up residency in Spain, as well as resident expats who haven’t yet declared. It provides clarity on this relatively new & rather intrusive legal requirement, ensures that it’s done correctly and helps prevent undue exposure.
If you’d like to talk to us about your Overseas Assets Declaration, please Get In Touch.
Call (+34) 951 77 55 44 to speak to one of our advisers.
Why Use Our Service?
- You will fully understand the requirement
- Find out exactly where you stand
- Supported by financial, legal and tax professionals
- Declaration will be done correctly
- Avoid penalties & potential tax liabilities
- Issues explained to you & dealt with on your behalf
- Know you have satisfied the legal requirement
- Get useful additional tax information
Ready to do your Modelo 720? We offer a quick and low cost service to get this done for you. Click the link below to get started.
What does it cost?
From €79 + IVA – depending on type & amount of different assets that need to be reported.
Not sure if you need to declare?