Completion of your overseas assets declaration – Modelo 720
- Full explanation of what Model0 720 is & how it affects you.
- Full review of your position to establish your declarable assets
- Professional opinion on any potential issues arising
- Guidance on completing & what to include on the Modelo 720
- Collation of your data & documents for the declaration
- Completion of Modelo 720 for submission along with supporting documents
- Overview of tax rules in Spain & tax resident requirements
- Supplementary information & advice on your tax position in Spain
- Yearly review to check for subsequent changes that need to be reported
Spanish law requires anyone resident in Spain who has overseas assets worth €50k or more to declare them. The authorities can impose harsh penalties if you fail to declare or do so incorrectly. The Made Easy™ Overseas Assets Declaration service is essential for most foreigners taking up residency in Spain, as well as resident expats who haven’t yet declared. It provides clarity on this relatively new & rather intrusive legal requirement, ensures that it’s done correctly and helps prevent undue exposure.
Why Use Our Modelo 720 Service?
- You will fully understand the requirement
- Find out exactly where you stand
- Supported by financial, legal and tax professionals
- Declare correctly
- Avoid penalties & potential tax liabilities
- Issues explained to you & dealt with on your behalf
- Know you have satisfied the legal requirement
- Get useful additional tax information
From €79 + IVA – depending on number & type of different assets
Come in and see us to discuss your Overseas Assets Declaration, or get in touch on (+34) 951 77 55 44.
Alternatively click here to send us your enquiry.