Services For Home Family and Day To Day Living in Spain
The Everyday™ services cover the general needs that arise in Spain. Things like applying for an NIE or residency, translation, sorting basic problems etc. Because we speak your language, as well as theirs and know where you´re coming from, organising and managing your life in Spain is Made Easy.
Some of the everyday essentials we can take care of.
- School enrolment / registration
- Pensioners Card (Tarjeta 65)
- Padron application
- NIE and Residencia application
- General Insurance
- Translating & Interpreting
- Contract Negotiation
- Phone calls, email and letter writing
- Applications and form filling
- Utilities set up / manage
- Appointment setting
- Social security registration
- Public Healthcare Registration (GP)
- Notification of change of address (trafico, local authorities, utilities, banks etc)
- Mail forwarding and UK postal address and mail services
Our Everyday Services Can Help You . . .
- Avoid feeling helpless
- Deal with daunting Spanish bureaucracy
- Peace of mind your affairs are set up correctly
- Make the most of your status as a resident
- Learn the system and how things are done
- Access entitlements you weren’t aware of
- Feel more connected to the local community
- Know your rights as foreigner or expat
- Save time money & your sanity!
Service Information Request
Browse more of The Everyday™ services
For all your day to day needs
Come in and see us, or call (+34) 951 77 55 44 and speak to our friendly enquiry team.